Sunday, August 8, 2010

No more toilets...

Well, I can now officially say I am down to 1 job!!! I have know for awhile, but my boss asked me not to say anything. My last night at my night job was the Tuesday before we went to Montana. This past Monday I started full time at my day job. It has been a crazy busy week learning lots of new things at work, Relief Society, etc...

This week has been a tough week for Jordon. We think he caught a bug in Montana because Tuesday Jordon started feeling awful, sore throat, cough, and a fever...an awful fever. On Wednesday, Jordon's fever was very high and caused Jordon to shake and twitch (we think they were seizures) most of the night. He started feeling better Thursday night, and then Friday he had chemo. It was one thing after another this week for Jordon

We got some great news from Deb, the service animal trainer in Montana. Ezme is being certified in Obedience this week. She is also learning how to get keys, the phone, and most importantly: help when Jordon is having a seizure. The goal is to have Ezme ready by September 1st. We are both excited and will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

ryannsharidamontague said...

Poor Jordon.... Hope he gets feeling better soon!! I'm so excited too for you to have a dog!! I can't wait to see her!

BECKY said...

things sound good for you guys :) (minus the sickies!)