Hi everyone. Well here we are in Billings, MT. We are here visiting Jordon's future Service dog!!!! Yesterday we accompanied Deb the trainer to the woman's prison so Jordon could meet some of the dogs. Jordon first met Gregor, a border collie mix, and at first we thought Gregor might work, but after a few minutes Gregor started growling....at me, then he backed off and was very leary of Jordon too. They immediately took him away and brought out Ezme, a beautiful Golden Retriever that immediately started snuggling up to Jordon. and right away it was just perfect, a match made in heaven!
We have had her with us since. We have taken her every where with us, the park, a restaurant, the movie theatre. She is still going through training, so we won't be able to take her with us until her training is finished and she is Service Animal certified. Last night, she woke us up a few times whining and pawing, and we think it is because Jordon might have been having night seizures.
I know our blog posts are always short, and don't have as much detail as we would like, but there is just so much going on all the time (not to mention a very short battery life on our computer)... I have included a few pictures of Jordon and Ezme as well as some pictures of driving through Yellowstone.


3 comments:
So glad you found a good match! And I'm jealous that you went through Yellowstone. Beautiful pictures!
I am so excited you found your dog...and that you are doing well. I hope you are having fun!
such great news. congrats!
Post a Comment