Wow, I can't believe how quickly time flies. This past Tuesday, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary! These past 2 years have flown by so quickly and yet it feels like Jordon and I have been married a lot longer than that. I have to tell you, I am one lucky gal. I married an amazing man! Sweetheart, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
On Wednesday, Jordon and I were able to go to a baby shower for Jordon's cousin Briana and her husband Todd. They adopted a beautiful baby boy. We are so excited for them. They are just another testament on God's active role in our lives. He knows us, our needs, and what we need, and when we need it.
Since I had to work on our anniversary, Jordon and I were able to get away over the weekend. We were able to go downtown and spend an evening at The Little America Hotel (Jordon's sweet and wonderful cousin's and aunt and uncle gave us a gift certificate last year, but because of Jordon's treatments and our busy lives, we weren't able to use it till now). We enjoyed every minute of getting away. Thanks again you guys!!!
We love you all and hope you had a marvelous weekend!!!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you finally got away.
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a perfect getaway!
I am glad you finally got to escape. It was so great seeing you at my baby shower. Thank you so much for coming!!!
Happy Anniversary. I am so happy to hear that you got to do something fun to celebrate! Love ya!
Happy Anniversary, we just celebrated our 4 year anniversary so I know what you mean by time flying by! I can't even believe it! I'm glad you got to go and have some fun, Little America sounds like a fun place to go for an anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!! Glad you had a great time. We just had our 19th this month. We're getting so old.
Oh yay!!!! Happy #2 Wendi!!! We have ours in a few weeks as well.. isn't it crazy how it seems like you've already been together so long, but then 2 years isn't long at all.?! haha! Congrats on the 2 year anniversary!!! :)
Post a Comment