I have never been a fan of the Carl's Jr. ads. In fact, I have never been a fan of Carl's Jr. I find them disgusting and misleading, but I have noticed one on TV that has really pushed the limits of pornographic and vile. The Terryaki burger ad with the scantily clad women needs to be taken off television. Children, adults, human beings should not be subject to that kind of garbage. I would like to try and rally a lot of support to have this commercial removed from the adverting line up. Please use the following link to send an e-mail to Carl's Jr and ask for the commercial to not be used. Also, please forward this on to all friends and family to do likewise. By small and simple means, great things come pass. Please act.
Remember, if we rally together and take action, we can bring about great change!!!!
Thank you kindly,
Wendi Mott
Here is the link:
http://www.carlsjr.com/contact/ or the phone number 877-799-STAR.
I have even made it simple. All you have to do is cut and paste the following complaint:
I find your new Terryiaki Burger commercial inappropriate and pornographic. I do not need my family to turn on the TV and find a scantily clad women in a bikini trying to sell your burger. Please remove this commercial from your advertising line up. If you fail to take action, I will no longer eat at your restaurants and I will also ask all friends/family/acquaintances to do likewise. I encourage your prompt action.
Thank you kindly,
A concerned customer
1 comment:
Done. I'm glad you had this on your blog. I sent my own little message.
Post a Comment