As we sat, we listened to musical numbers that helped invite the spirit. "I Need Thee Every Hour" was one of the first few musical numbers, and it is one our favorite hymns. At the end of the number, I looked over at Jordon, and tears were rolling down his cheek. Without talking, I knew what he was thinking. Oftentimes, when he is feeling especially ill from chemo and treatments, he likes to listen to hymns, especially "I Need Thee Every Hour".
The exhibit is truly beautiful and the music is breathtaking. However, the thing that touched me the most was watching my sweetheart and the emotions he experienced as he looked at each piece of art. With each tear, he silently bore testimony of his gratitude for our Savior as he gently squeezed my hand. My husband may not be a man of many words, and he may have a hard time verbally expressing himself, but his ability to bear his testimony through his demeanor and spirit is truly amazing and special.
Below is a clip of some of the artwork for the exhibit. If you have an opportunity, I urge you to see the exhibit.
3 comments:
I agree with you about Jordon. He is an amazing man. I showed that video to my young women. It's beautiful. I'm so glad you were able to see it in person. We love you guys!
Wow, I loved hearing about his testimony and how he shares it. How special. What a wonderful birthday for him too. :) You are so in love.
I wish I could have been there with you. Jordon is such a great man. I sure love him! That is such a great video with the pictures. We love you both!
Post a Comment