I can't believe how fast the year is flying by. November is already 1/3 of the way over! We have almost finished unpacking our apartment. Now the hard part, where to hang our pictures.
Things have been going well for us. Last week, after Jordon's treatment on Halloween, he started feeling icky. By Sunday morning he had a severe cough and fever. We found out he had caught bronchitis from the hospital. The doctor put him on antibiotics and he is doing great now.
We also found out that my dad's chemo is working. There has been a reduction in some of his tumors, although the chemotherapy is taking its toll. Jordon has been very fortunate. We were told the IV chemo is very hard on the body, but Jordon is handling it sooooo well. It is nice for Jordon to have someone to talk to, who understands what he is going through.
Well, we love you all, and hope you all have a happy November!!!!
7 comments:
Wendi thanks for the update. I am glad things are going well for both your dad and Jordon. That is nice they have each other. I loved the pictures from Gardner Village. We went there about 3 years ago and I loved it. It was so fun. Can't wait to see your apartment. love you!
I hate moving...of course you have an optimistic attitude about it though! I'm really sad about the bronchitis but glad the antibiotics are kicking in. I'm also glad to hear about your dad's tumors decreasing in size.
I am so happy to hear that your Dad's chemo is working as well. What a great blessing. I am sorry to hear that Jordon had bronchitis, but glad that he is feeling better. Let us know when things calm down as we would love to get together with you again! Love ya!
Can I just say what an amazing sweetheart you are!!!!!!
THANK YOU!
Can you email me your new address?
I love you and glad Jordon si recovering from his Bronchitis. I hope Grandma can get over her pneumonia...
So I've had your music as my background music at work here for the past 30 or so min. I love your chill and calm and fun collection!
It was great to talk to you both the other day. I'm still laughing at how Bailey called you. I still can't figure out how she was able to do it because it is quite a process to get to the numbers. How funny. Anyway we want you guys to know that we think about you all the time. I'm glad to hear things are getting better for your dad. You guys deserve some breaks!
I just found out about your blog from Sharida and it's way cute! Glad to be able to keep up.
Post a Comment