Monday, November 17, 2008

Apartment Pics and Yet Another Chemo Treatment

Well, life just keeps happening doesn't it. Jordon had another treatment on Friday. This was the beginning of another cycle, only 4 1/2 more cycles left!!! We have added a few more pics of Jordon's treatments.

Here are all of Jordon's PRE-meds. This doesn't include both chemotherapies!


Here is Jordon saying bring it on!

Jordon's chemo burns his arm, so they have to pack it in ice, but then it gets soooo cold. Here is a picture of Jordon's arm thawing.

And here are just a few of the many wonderful infusion nurses who take good care of Jordon. In this picture they are wondering what to do with him because his arm just keeps burning. They inventually had to numb the veins with Demerol


Because of the harshness of the Carmustine treatments, it looks like Jordon will have to get a Port. His poor veins just can't handle it anymore. We will know for sure after Tuesday when Jordon meets with the oncologist and gets an MRI. We will keep you updated.

We also finally have picture of our new apartment. We are loving it! We especially love the view. I would include a picture, but our camera just can't do it justice. Suffice it to say we witness many beautiful sunsets and the lights of the city just twinkle. It's great.
Our Front Door :)

Entry Way

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen (with pantry, I love pantries!)

First Bathroom

Our Bedroom

Our Second Bathroom

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love all your autumnal decorations; they are so great. I'm definitely more of a fan of seasonal decorations than I am of holiday decorations (EXCEPT Christmas--I love those) because you can keep them up for MONTHS at a time rather than just a few weeks. I also have to say that I love the pictures of the nurses doting over Jordon. We are extremely blessed to live in a time when technology and people's intelligence help fix some of the problems of the world! I think that you should post some pictures of your cute apartment decorated for Christmas too! ;)

Candace and Brian said...

Crazy about the arm...I hope they figure it out. I LOVE your apartment. You have it decorated darling. So happy to have you as a cousin. You are amazing for Jordon and our family. THanks for being you!

Morgan Family said...

Man that looks painful. I am so sorry. I am happy to hear that you don't have many more to go. I love your house. It is so cute. Thanks for having us over. We had a great time and we should do it again soon! Love ya!

Chelsea said...

I love your new apartment :) And you are a great decorator! I'm so happy for you and my brother. Hope his arm stops burning with the chemo...

Beth at Aunties said...

Bless Jordon's heart!
I heard Ports really help and so he won't be constantly stuck....
Best of luck and know our prayers are with you both.
I LOVE YOUR APARTMENT! The new couch and and lazy boy looks great. I also liked the black pillows on the love seat:-)
Wendi, you have made everything so nice and festive looking.
I want you to know I love you!