
Okay, I found a few minutes to finish updating. I haven't added pictures of our apartment yet (we are still unpacking) but I did add picutres of a family outing to Gardner Village.
All right, now on to updating the rest of of our weekend, I guess Monday isn't the weekend, but you get my drift. On Monday, Jordon came to work with me because he had an appointment with the Neurosurgeon. Jordon's head has been popping, right along the incision line. The neurosurgeon said that Jordon's skull split as the swelling went down after his surgery. The doctor said the only way to immediately fix it is surgery, which would set Jordon back. Jordon and I, and the doctor all agreed that we should wait to see if the bone will grow back with time, unless it becomes even painful for Jordon, in that case, surgery IS an option.
We also found out that the oncologist and neurosurgeon had been talking about another possible surgery because of a trouble spot in the motor skills part of the brain, fortunately this new chemotherapy is shrinking the "spot" AKA tumor (a major blessing). We pray it will continue working.
After Jordon's doctor appointment, Jordon and I voted. Then we went home and had a visit from Sharida and Rosalie. Jacob and Hunter are getting sooooo big. Right after their visit, Jordon and I went to Highland to meet with a new therapeutic riding program. Jordon absolutely loved it. The staff was wonderful and the facility was beautiful. Hopefully Jordon will start riding regularly again.
3 comments:
Such pretty pictures! I'm glad Jordon gets to go riding again...I'm also a bit jealous that he gets to go riding again... ;)
Loved the pictures and praying Jordon doesn't have another surgery.
We are so happy he gets to go riding again.
Love you both!
I love the pics. You both look so great! You both are in our prayers. I hope Jordon doesn't have to do surgery again, but it is all in the Lord's hands. I can't wait to see your new place! Love ya!
Post a Comment