I have decided that life happens in spurts, you know, calm and then a ton of stuff happens at once. Things have been very busy for us. We got the keys to our new apartment Friday night! Saturday we moved in. Thank you to all who helped. We have some wonderful friends. Our apartment is beautiful, roomy, and we are LOVING it! I will post pictures as soon as we get things unpacked.
Saturday afternoon, we had a beautiful new little nephew make his arrival into the world. Jensen was a big baby, 9 1/2 pounds 22 inches long (I think). Again pictures are coming soon.
Saturday night, we finished preparing our talks for church and Sunday, we spoke in church and we released from our activities calling.
A lot of other things have happened too, but it is getting late, so I will have to post later. We love you all!
1 comment:
That is so exciting that you were able to move into your new place and get a new nephew. I can't wait to see the pics. I hope all is well for you two and know we are praying for you! Love ya!
Post a Comment