Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day!

Well, today was a beautiful Pioneer Day. Puffy white clouds and bright blue skies! It was the perfect day to be outside hiking or biking or something. However, Jordon and I spent all of it inside. I had to work, so Jordon came to work with me today. It was fun having him there, and he enjoyed getting out.

It was also good for Jordon to be at work with me because he started his new chemo pill this morning. It was good to watch for any reactions or side effects. We don't know when he will start the IV portion of his chemo. It is extremely expensive and the doctor is having a hard time getting Medicaid to approve it. You gotta love the red tape. Anyway, we will keep you posted about when Jordon will start the IV.

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Wendy we love that you are so dedicated in keeping a blog. It helps us be informed and also you never cease to inspire. Glad Jordon was able to go to work with you. I love when I can go to work with Brian. :) Keep hanging in there.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with Medicaid... I hope he starts feeling better.