Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Climbing the Walls

Well, today was my first full day back at work, which I enjoyed. However, Jordon has had enough of our apartment. He most definitely has cabin fever. He wants to be outside working, playing, doing something. He is catching up on his rest, which his body needs, and our apartment is becoming quite shiny, squeaky clean! But he can't wait for the day that he will feel well enough to be outside and stay outside enjoying the sunshine!

2 comments:

Briana said...

I hope he is able to get out soon. How are you liking your job and being back full time? I hope things are going well for the both of you. You look great!

Morgan Family said...

Sounds like we all need to go to the park. I can't wait to see you both on Saturday to celebrate Jordon's B-day! It was great to see you on Thursday! We love you!