Monday, April 7, 2008

Posts not working...

So, for the past few days, my posts have not posted, so sorry. Things are going well for us. We loved conference! It is amazing how each conference there are talks that are meant JUST FOR US. I know a lot of people feel that way, but this conference really brought a lot of peace and understanding.

Jordon and I are trying a new venture. We signed up for an online class to see how Jordon handles the "online" learning experience. We are also excited because it is a Book of Mormon class, which will help us get more out of our scripture study.

We love you all and hope you enjoyed conference!!!!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Enjoy your BOM class; that sounds like a great thing to do with your spouse...I may have to look into it! I also need to tell you that I'm completely enjoying your own personal backgrounds! You're so creative.

Morgan Family said...

That is so great that you are doing a BOM class. I bet you will both love it!