
I have always loved scrapbooking, so today I thought I would try my hand at something new: Digital scrapbooking. So far, I love it! It takes up far less space than normal scrapbooking, and they pages are a lot easier to share! So here it is, my first attempt! (I had to do somthing while we waited 2 1/2 hours for Jordon's radiation appointment, the machine broke again). :)
1 WEEK FROM TODAY!!! We are very excited because Jordon will be done with radiation 1 WEEK FROM TODAY!!!! Well, 1 week from today IF the machine doesn't break down again.
5 comments:
My girls love the digital scrapbooking. Candace was harder to convince but now she's sold! The page you did was really cute!
I love it as well! I also like that you can make your own backgrounds for the blogs...You'll have to try your hand at it! If you need help, or want to know where some free sites are, just ask!
That looks cute! Candace just showed me how to do it over the weekend. I have to play with it a little bit longer. But it seems a lot easier
Be careful you will get addicted. I love it! Cute page. 1 week-YEAH
Great page! I'm telling you digital is the way to go! I am so into it right now it's not even healthy! I'm glad to hear Jordan only has 1 week left. Hopefully the machine will cooperate for him! I'm glad you guys had a great easter! Cute cake by the way!
Post a Comment