Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jordon is a Doll!!! (and I think I have an addiction)

Okay, so I agree that all this digital stuff is addicting. Sitting in the waitings rooms day after day and having the appointments delayed an hour or two leaves A WHOLE LOT of time to create and explore and learn. It is so much fun. Jordon is getting into it too. He tells me what he likes or wants, and I try and create it.

Several of the patients and their families are getting into it too. We are really beginning to bond with the other families in the waiting rooms. In a way, we are a little sad to see it end. We enjoy the friendships we have made. Jordon is also a favorite among the staff and patients. His personality is really starting to come out more. He is cracking more jokes and teasing the staff.

He is known as "The Doll", or "Tall Bald and Handsome". It has been fun to watch his transformation. Jordon still has a long road to travel before all is well, but we are so blessed taht he is doing as well as he is. It truly is a miracle and a blessing!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear that Jordon's doing so well. And yes, I completely agree that digital scrapbooking is addicting. I'm glad you've found something to pass the time in th hospital waiting room; that's always a plus!

Linda Mott said...

I love the new page layout! You are so talented! I need to learn how to change mine up. Dennis and Jordon had a nice talk on the phone yesterday. Dennis really enjoyed talking to Jordon. Our prayers are constantly with you. Can't believe the mounting bill on the medical costs!!! Unreal!! Love you guys.