
Happy Easter to all. Today in sacrament, I pondered the tender mercies of the Lord. The atonement truly is all encompassing and we have no need to fear if we trust in the Lord. These past 3 months have been difficult, but the Savior understands and has carried us through it, and he will continue to be with us and carry us through the difficult times ahead. We also heard a quote today that we have fallen in love with. "Sometimes the Savior calms the sea, and sometimes he calms the sailor."
The picture is a cake that Jordon and I made for Easter. We used peeps and chocolate chips to make a sunflower cake for a family gathering. It was quite fun. And our family loved it (especially the kids). Again, Happy Easter to all! We love you!
3 comments:
That cake is fantastic! I didn't even realize those were Peeps to begin with. I'm definitely gonna have to remember this for upcoming events!
Wow! You are quite talented. I have always wanted to be good at making cakes. Really cute! Hope you had a great Easter.
What an amazing cake! That is such a darling idea. I hope you had a great Easter.
Post a Comment