Stick Shifts are Shifty Tricks. He he he. Sounds like some bad tongue twister doesn't it? Well, it isn't. It is my sentiments on manual transmissions. Today I got driving lessons from Jordon. I have driven a stick shift a few times in my life, but only in parking lots or deserted roads. Yeah, today was a blast. I drove Jordon's little Nissan pickup around town today taking care of errands. Let's just say it was a bumpy ride. I am getting better though (I need A LOT of practice).
The entire time, Jordon was itching to take over and drive. He can't wait until he gets the clearance from the docs. He kept saying "What the doctors don't know won't hurt them". Silly Jordon. The bad part is that I was very tempted to just let him drive anyway. I hate driving in traffic. Give me backwoods driving anyday!!!! Well tomorrow is Sunday, and church is 9:00 AM so that means it is 45 minutes past our bed time. So good night to all, and to all a good night. Oh and Jordon just informed me that he will be rooting for the opposite team that my dad wants to win (even though he doesn't know who is playing). Life is good! LOL!!!!
:o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :0) :o) :o) :0) :o) :o) :0) :o) :o) :0) :o) :o) :0)
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, I can't drive a stick shift either. I am not allowed to if Todd is in the car cause I scare him. :)
Post a Comment