This first started out as a blog to share medical updates with friends and family, then it became a sort of journal of our journey as my husband bravely battled Brain Cancer. Now it has become a place for me to share my thoughts, and musings, and hopeful, a little light for those searching for darkness.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Well it was one snowy Sunday. We got almost a foot of snow this morning, and we have more to come. Jordon wasn't feeling well this morning, so we missed church. He slept and slept. His body needed it, and when he finally woke up, he felt much better. We even made it to my parents sacrament meeting. Then we spent teh rest of the afternoon resting and watching the Superbowl. Jordon wanted to the Patriots to win but alas, the win went to the Giants. Sorry Jordon, but goooo Giants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And here I am complaining that I am cold in 67 degree weather :) I actually do miss the snow though. Love you both.
haha about the opposite teams. It was good to see the underdog take it though. We too have been pounded with snow. I'm glad that Jordan is taking care of himself though and that he is teaching you new tricks "like stick shirt driving." Love ya!
Post a Comment