Well, today I returned to work part time. It was so great to be back. I love my job. I work at the best place: The MindCenter: The Computer Education Professionals, and I work with the best people!!!!!! I work in the mornings and spend the afternoons playing Chauffer Jordon to Doctors appointments and therapy appointments and more appointments.
Tonight Jordon and I enjoyed dinner and celebrating our 6 month anniversary!!! Wow, I can't believe 6 months have flown by. A lot has happened these past six months. And here we thought we were going to be like every other boring newlywed couple. I guess we like to do things with a flair!!! That is what makes like so intersting.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! These past 6 months have flown by! Especially for you guys. When you stay busy, time just seems to get away from you. I'm glad you were able to go back to work. It probably feels good to start getting back into a routine. Talk to you later!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 6 months. I hope you guys are keeping a journal (besides blogging) sometimes I think my blog is my journal :) We love you. Glad to hear you are back at work and loving your job. Our prayers are with you.
Happy Anniversary!! That is so exciting. The small landmarks count and you are right that you have been through a lot. Good luck back at your job. Hopefully it is a blessing for you. Life is returning somewhat back to normal. That always helps.
Happy Anniversary! It has been a fast 6 months. Glad you are back at work. That will help some. Hope Jordon is doing well with his treatments. This is so hard for both of you but you are really amazing young people. We love you.
Hey Wendi!! I just found out that you have a blog from our facebooks! I am so happy I found you on blog! I must say that when I found out about your husband I cried and then I kept reading all of your entries and I am so amazed at your streghted in the Gospel and I kept crying!! I have always thought that you were an amzing girl, but you are far more amazing than I ever thought! I love you and my prayers are with you and Jordan.
Wendi! So I've been secretly stalking your blog but I haven't left a comment! I'm so glad to hear that things are kinda back to normal. I can't imagine going through such a trial, but it sounds like you've handled it amazingly well! Hope everything keeps progressing great! Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to your updates! Oh, and thanks for the advice on my Sunday School kids!
Post a Comment