Saturday, January 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

To those of you who read this blog daily, I apologize I haven't done a daily post the past few days. Jordon and I were in Vernal, and I did not have internet access.

Thursday morning Jordon was not feeling well at all. He had a lot of congestion and a fever. He wanted to attend his Grandpa Lent's funeral, but we told everyone that he wasn't going. However, Jordon woke up from his morning nap on Thursday, and said that we needed to go to Vernal, so arrangements were made and 4 hours later we were on our way to bitter cold Vernal.

It was a wonderful surprise for many of Jordon's family members. Jordon was tired, and sat in a borrowed wheelchair while at the viewing. But he was happy to be there. The next day at the funeral, Jordon was able to be a pallbearer. Even though he couldn't carry the casket, he got to walk alongside of it. He was very honored.

I will finish updating tomorrow, but wanted to get a snitchet in before it got to late. Again, I apologize for all of you daily viewers. I promise to start having daily updates once again!!! Thank you for all the love and support!!!

1 comment:

Linda Mott said...

We were hoping to come and see Jordon at the funeral, but Lynise was out of town and I was tending the four children. I'm afraid my hands were too full. So glad he was able to make it there and home in one piece!