This first started out as a blog to share medical updates with friends and family, then it became a sort of journal of our journey as my husband bravely battled Brain Cancer. Now it has become a place for me to share my thoughts, and musings, and hopeful, a little light for those searching for darkness.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Phillipians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Once again, I am indulging with my post. Thank you for letting me share my thoughts. 6 months today. As I watched the beautiful sunrise this morning, I was reminiscent of that special and sacred morning 6 short months ago. As my sweetheart and I watched our last sunrise together, he told me that he needed to go home, he had so much work to do, that our Father in Heaven had a special work for him, he alone could do it, and I had a special work to do here that only I could do; that our separation would be brief. I know for many, death is scary and sad, but for me, my sweetheart's return home was beautiful and an incredibly spiritual moment. My sweetheart is with our Savior again. He has once again been embraced by our Heavenly Father and Mother, and our elder Brother Jesus Christ. I can only imagine the homecoming, the emotion, the complete and full joy. I stared at the sun as I drove into work this morning and my thoughts were consumed by memories of my sweet Jordon, and oh how I miss my adorkable, funny, sweet, handsome husband, the longing takes my breath away. Though there is pain of separation, I am reminded that I can do all things through Christ, my Lord, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment