Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Know, I am a Slacker

Okay, so I know I am a slacker on updating the blog, but in my defense, A LOT has been going on in our lives.
Not that a summary could ever do the events justice, it will have to suffice because I need to get to bed soon. But here goes:

In July, my sweet Papa passed away. What a truly incredible person. The people he touched and lives he influenced... I don't think we will ever know how vast an impact he had this world. Oh how I miss that man. My eyes tear up just thinking about him. Thank goodness for the gospel and the knowledge that families can be together forever.

Jordon and I also moved. Yes, no more Franken-bunnies! If you don't know the tale of the Franken-bunnies, you have missed out on quite a story... We love our new place, although we are still trying to unpack all the boxes (the worst part of moving I think).

Jordon's treatments are going well. His past few MRI's have been clear! Jordon had an appoint with his oncologist last week, and again another good looking MRI. They did note an area in the "ponds" region of the brain (very center) that they want to watch, but no cause for alarm.

Ezme is also doing well. Talk about a dog that has a HUGE personality! I swear, she acts almost human sometimes (like pushing a kid off my lap so could back her cute butt over and sit on it instead).

Well I am off to bed for tonight. Hope you are all well!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you guys. Sorry to hear about your dad though; but you're right--the knowledge the gospel gives us is definitely reassuring.

BECKY said...

gosh, you do have a lot going on. Sorry again about your daddy :(

The Halls said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. xoxo