I thought I would do a quick update on the status of the Great Woof Wait. Not a lot has happened on the trainers end. Deb (the trainer) is having a difficult time finding the right dog for Jordon. She says that it is very very important that Jordon and the dog have a connection in order for the dog to detect his seizures. It's hard to see how Jordon interacts and connects with the dogs when we are 500+ miles away). We might to make a trip so Jordon can go "play"/interact with the dogs. I know that this might sound unusual, but please pray that Deb will be able to find the right dog for Jordon.
On another aspect of the Woof Wait, we have raised 1/3 of our goal. The response of our family and friends again humbles us. Thank you to so many of you amazing people!!!
Now onto a whole different topic. Last week, Jordon went to the zoo for the first time (well it was actually the second time, but when he went to ZooLights in Phoenix, he saw maybe 2 animals, so we say it doesn't count). We had a great time, and Jordon even took a picture with a bald eagle.I was going to post pictures, but it isn't working tonight. I have them on Facebook though : http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/album.php?aid=2169645&id=193305048
Onto yet another topic. Jordon has another MRI and Doctor's appointment. It seems like he just had one. Time sure does fly fast. It is already July!!! Less than 6 moths til Christmas!!! :o) Speaking of time, I wanted to share my new favorite quote. It is from Elder Maxwell: "Faith in God includes faith in His timing." What a poignant thought. I think I am going to make this my new motto. Well we love you all and pray that you are well.
No comments:
Post a Comment