This first started out as a blog to share medical updates with friends and family, then it became a sort of journal of our journey as my husband bravely battled Brain Cancer. Now it has become a place for me to share my thoughts, and musings, and hopeful, a little light for those searching for darkness.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Our Christmas Letter 2009!
You should be able to click on the image and it will enlarge so you can read it. Or you can shoot me or Jordon an e-mail, and we can e-mail you a pdf copy of it.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good New Year!
4 comments:
Way cute picture, Wendi!! (and Jordon) :)
I loved your letter, but LOVE the picture. You guys are such a cute couple and I'm glad this year has blessed you in many different ways. Love you!
Yay! Cute recap. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!
I love your picture! You guys make a cute couple.
Post a Comment