Since things have been so crazy, I haven't had a chance to mail out Christmas cards and letters, so this year, I am doing things a little differently. We are going to send out digital Christmas cards, so if you would like a copy, p lease post your e-mail address or e-mail me: jordonandwendimott[@] yahoo [dot]com.
Today has been a very emotional day for me. Filled with memories and so many emotions. Today marks the 2 year anniversary of Jordon's first grand mal seizure that led to his cancer diagnosis. It seems so long ago, yet the memories and emotions are as fresh as if they happened yesterday. And sweet Jordie, decided he wanted to watch the movie Charlie. We both love that movie, but I can't get through it without crying because it hits so close to home, and today it hit even harder.
Despite the ups and downs of the past 2 years, Jordon and I have been incredibly blessed. We have amazing family and friends who give us great love and support. We have witnessed many miracles, and have enjoyed the tender mercies of the Lord time and time again.
Let's see, the highlight of the past month was a trip to Phoenix to surprise my Grandma. I will post pictures, and leave the details to our Christmas letter, so you will have read all about it.
Jordon is also finishing another semester of school. His last final is next Wednesday. His classes are super tough, but he is really trying hard and doing a pretty darn good job. He is still doing horseback riding too. I again can't tell you how incredible the people are at Courage Reins. They do an amazing job with Jordon and it is one of the best parts of the week for Jordon.
I am keeping busy with both of my jobs and crocheting when I can. I have made several cute hats and am working on little crocheted angels to give out for Christmas. I also had to help with the Relief Society Christmas dinner. I was also asked to learn and play Silent night on the guitar for the program. If I gets the guts, I might have Jordon record while I play and post it. It wasn't great, but I am impressed with how I did considering how much time I had to learn and practice.
I know this should be a longer post, but it is getting late and I have to get up early. So I will leave you with a slide show of some promised pictures. I hope you enjoy!


5 comments:
Can you post the pic here? Otherwise, please email me one! Have a wonderful Christmas.
Just watched the pics... your cupcakes were AMAZING! You should sell them!
I'm so grateful you were able to post an update. I hope you have a Merry Christmas Wendy. I'm so glad things are working out for you guys. I can't believe the strength you guys have and hope that someday, should I need to, I have the strength that you two possess.
Hey Wen-dawg!! Just thought I'd let you know that I've been thinking about you. Have a Merry Christmas! Love ya- Heather
Glad you guys are doing well. We love you. We want a Christmas card nielsonfam03@gmail.com
Post a Comment