I love this picture of my parents. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture tells the story of my parents lives.
My how this family has grown in just a few years!!!Jordon also finished his first semester of college, and after a TOUGH semester, he aced his veterinary medical terminology final. I don't know who was more excited, me or him. :) He starts again next week! On for another challenging semester. :)
I have been busy job hunting and trying to figure things out for nursing school. I have also been crocheting A Lot. It seems like almost everyone we know has either just had a baby or expecting a baby. I have made several sets/items, in fact, I have also sold a few items too! Here are a few pics of my recent projects.
I have been busy job hunting and trying to figure things out for nursing school. I have also been crocheting A Lot. It seems like almost everyone we know has either just had a baby or expecting a baby. I have made several sets/items, in fact, I have also sold a few items too! Here are a few pics of my recent projects.
And now to our Great news: Jordon had an MRI earlier this week and today we met with one of the doctor's to discuss the results. The MRI showed that his tumor has shrunk!!! We are so happy to hear this because Jordon is off of the poison chemo and on the Avastin only, and this course of treatment is working. We will meet with the doctor again in 4 weeks to chat more. Also, Jordon's counts looked great. They were all pretty much in the normal ranges!!!! HAPPY DAY!!!! We love you all and hope you all enjoy conference this weekend!!!!

8 comments:
I'm a faithful blog reader and was excited to hear all the great news and see the awesome family pictures. Your ABC stitching blew me away. You truly are talented. We hope you enjoy conference also!
WooHoo for smaller tumor! That's so fabulous; what great news. I agree with the the previous comment-your ABC afghan is gorgeous! I abosolutely love it.
That is great news! I'm glad things are looking up for jordan. Also you are one talented girl. I love the baby stuff and I love your cute decorated bags. Good job. Tell Jordan it was great to talk to him the other night on facebook.
Wow Wendi! You are so talented! Thank you again for our cute blanket, hat, and booties! How in the world did you do the ABC blanket? That is impressive! I am so happy to hear that his counts are up and the tumor is shrinking. Please let me know if we can do anything to help. Love ya!
Congrats on so many things! We are so happy for Jordon for everything! Your talents never cease to amaze me wendi!
I have serious tears rolling down my cheeks of the picture of your parents. There is a huge mansion waiting for them in the next life. I love you and them so dearly.
I loved the new family picture. Mom would love a copy.
Love to all.
Wonderful news! That is the best thing I've heard in a while. Your crocheting is beautiful!!! You aren talented!!!
I am so happy to hear that!! Congratulations Jordon on main accomplishments with the tumor and school. I am proud of both of you!! You are so awesome at crocheting. That is great! They look amazing.
Hooray for good news! First off your family is GORGEOUS! I loved the family photo! Second... great job on the baby items!... especially the ABC afghan... it totally showed up and blew me away! And hooray for Jordon! Keep the good news coming!
Post a Comment