Well, I haven't updated in a while, so I thought I would rectify that. Jordon went horseback riding again last Wednesday. He loves being in the saddle, and I love watching him ride. He was supposed to go again today, but the weather is kind of icky, so maybe next week. Here are some more pictures


On Saturday, Jordon and I went to Mimi's Restaurant for my work celebration. WE WENT GOLD!!!! Most of you won't have a clue what signifigance this has, but it is a big deal for our little company. We are Microsoft Certified Partners, and becoming Microsoft Gold Certified Partners shows excellence in what we do! This is a candy bouquet I made to celebrate and show off a little. :o)
HI Kirk and Terri! (my bosses)
Jordon had another chemotherapy treatment on Friday. He only the Avastin this time. His next treatment wil also be just Avastin. Then he will start the "cycle" over again of the BCNU, Ativan, Zofran and Avastin, then another treatment of Avastin, and then Avastin. Then he will have an MRI to measure his progress.
Let's see what else has been going on? Oh, I guess I should tell you all that Jordon is being monitored for a blood clot in his lungs. He has asthma attack like episodes where it very difficult for him to breath. His doctor ordered a chest x-ray yesterday and VQ scan today. The scan shows the blood flow and oxygen flow through his lungs. We will find out the results tonight (hopefully). Jordon also has a little bit of fluid around his heart. This is called Pericardial effusion. It should go away on its own, but it is another thing they will keep a close eye on. The joys of chemotherapy (NOT) :)
Overall, our world is still turning and we are living life one day at a time. We are very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family, and a kind and merciful Father in Heaven!
2 comments:
Why do they have him on Ativan? I take Ativan for panic attacks but I know that it is also a sedation pill. Just wondering.
Yum! I love Mimi's Cafe!
Post a Comment