Thursday, July 17, 2008

We FINALLY got the results!!!!

Well, after a gruelling week of waiting, we finally got the results of the Magnetic Responance Spectroscopy (MRS) scan. There is a little bit of tumor still in Jordon's brain, but it is not large enought to cause major concern. However, Jordon's doctor still wants to switch Jordon to another form of chemotherapy because he had such a hard time handling the Temodar.

One of the options the doctor mentioned was an IV. Jordon would have to go the hospital to have the IV (not so much fun). Sooo, that is the news. We meet with the Doctor tomorrow to discuss all of the options. We will keep you posted when we have more information!

By the way, thank you for all of your love and prayers! Thank you also for your care and support We never knew how popular our blog was. We found out that some people were checking a few times a day! Wow, and thank you! We love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

So happy that no news was good news after all. It sounds like you are working with excellent doctors. Say a prayer and you will be guided as always on what your best option is. Love you lots!

Linda Mott said...

Glad it is only a small (an not a major concern) for Jordon. The IV therapy is much stronger and should take care of it. Our prayers are always with you both. We love you.

*Aliese* said...

I'm glad things are going okay for the time being...I noticed your anniversary is coming up soon! Are you guys planning anything fun? I assume you can't go too far out of town, but even dinner and a movie is something...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally heard back. I'm sure however you guys decide to treat this, Jordon will overcome! we love you Wendi!

Morgan Family said...

Hang in there guys. It will get better. Glad that the news isn't worse. I sure love you both!