Saturday, July 12, 2008

Still anxiously awaiting....and Hatch Reunion

Well, we are STILL waiting to talk to Jordon's doctor. Hopefull within the next two days he will chat with us. Patience is one lesson that Jordon and I are learning well. On to brighter things.
Today was a GLORIOUS Saturday though. The weather was gorgeous! Perfect weather for a family reunion. We had the Hatch family reunion. It was great seeing everyone (and in my case, meeting many new people). We enjoyed the conversations and keeping cool in the water! We love you all, and as soon as we get a report on Jordon's scans, we will post information. Promise! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Linda Mott said...

Sorry we weren't able to come. Dennis was involved with Rodeo (hopefully this is his last year) and it was too far to be back by 5:00. I'm sure Tutu enjoyed all of your side... She gets so lonely for her family! We've still got our fingers crossed and our prayers being said in Jordon's behalf.

Briana said...

I wish I lived closer to go to things like the Hatch reunion. It has been forever since I have gone to a reunion :)

Keep us posted. Our prayers are with you. Love you both.