Monday, March 17, 2008

Top o' Evnin' to ya! Happy St. Patties Day!

Well Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! We have had a "fun" day today. Jordon's friend, Chancey, visited while I was at work. They visited and ate snacks and just bummed around. Fun stuff. After I got off work, Jordon had an interview with the Social Security office for SSI and disability. We are really growing to dislike all the forms, red tape, and beaurocratic processes.

We won't know for another 6 months whether Jordon qualifies for SSI and disability, but we sure know how to fill out all the forms (and properly too). Apparently they have sections where they like you to be long-winded, and other sections where they only want to words, and they don't like it if you mix the two up.

We also had fund shaving shamrocks into Jordon's hair (what's left of it). I also shaved LUCK into the back of his head. Then we filled it in with a green marker. We had picutres, but they wouldn't upload, so it will have to be left to the imagination. The doctor's and radiation therapists loved it.

Things are going well for us though. Jordon only has 9 radiation treatments left. He is soooo excited! So am I. Even with all he is going through, he is still doing amazing. He has a great attitude and loves to joke around. It will be interesting to see how crazy and fun he gets when is off of radiation! Looking forward to good times!

We love you all and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh, I'm sad that the pictures didn't upload! That would have been fun to see.

masonmadness said...

I would have loved to see those pictures. I bet it was great! I'm glad you had a great day and I'm sorry to hear about the SSI stuff. Anytime the government is involved I swear they make it harder then it should be. Anyway have a great evening!