Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rough day...

Well, today was a rough day for Jordon. When Jordon woke up he had a short seizure, which concerned me because I wasn't home. I had to leave to work early. This is the first seizure he has had when I wasn't there. It is also a little concerning because he hadn't been doing anything but sleeping. All of his other seizures were caused by too much movement or radiation or something. It is possible that as he finishes the next 8 treatments, he may have more seizures than we would like because of the swelling radiation causes in the brain.

On our way home from radiation, Jordon got very sick. He was lightheaded and sick to his stomach. I was frustrated becuse I couldn't do much because I was driving in heavy traffic. After taking som anti-nausea medicine, Jordon is feeling a little better, but he is still taking it easy. He is tough though, and hanging in there. Only 8 more treatments!!!

Next week though will be tough. They are doing heavier more concentrated radiation. The doctor's call it BONUS week. I think they should have named it something different. We still can't believe he is so close to being done. It seems like he just started. 8!!!!!!

1 comment:

Linda Mott said...

Oh you guys. It is almost over!!! I'm so glad it's coming to a close. At least the radiation part. Hope there aren't any more seizures, but all we can do is pray. We love you. Dennis and Linda