Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cheese (or cheesy)


So Jordon now has a buzz cut. When I got home from work yesterday, half of Jordon's hair was buzzed short, and the other half was semi-short (but still a lot longer than the buzzed side). So I finished the dirty work (and I mean dirty! I didn't know cutting short hair was so messy, it flew everywhere!) The above is the result of our handiwork. Jordon is still in great spirits. he is always so positive and happy (even when he doesn't feel well).

In this picture you can see a close up of the new 'do! If you look on Jordon's left side (so that would be the right side of the picture), you will notice where Jordon's hair fell out and is bald. Along his incision line (where it was growing so nicely after surgery) also fell out.

We through this picture in because it is so cute. This is our other nephew Hunter (we have two, Sharida's little boy, and my brother's little boy). Jordon and I love playing with and tending the nieces and nephews. They always boost our spirits and putting smiles on our faces.
Today, Jordon met with the speech therapist again, and he makes leaps and bounds each week. He is truly a miracle with how well he is doing. We love our families and friends, and again wanted to say thank you for your love and support. You are wonderful!!!!!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Yes cutting hair makes such a mess! Every time I do hair in my home I find it for weeks. And I am a clean freek so I usually sweep up after I cut then vacuum then mop and still find it. Ugh! LOL. Well I think he looks handsome! Love you both!

masonmadness said...

Jordan we love the new hair cut! You now look like Mark! I'm glad you are keeping your spirits high! Keep it up!