This first started out as a blog to share medical updates with friends and family, then it became a sort of journal of our journey as my husband bravely battled Brain Cancer. Now it has become a place for me to share my thoughts, and musings, and hopeful, a little light for those searching for darkness.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Sundays are my favorite days!
Today was truly a day of rest. We love Sundays because they are so relaxing! Jordon and I relaxed and enjoyed our time together. We also got to visit with Jordon's mom and step-dad. We also watched some educational videos on brain tumors, treatment, side-effects, and and support. They were helpful in understanding what was going on with Jordon, and what was going to happen. I am going to try and figure out how to upload it on our blog because the video really makes this all a reality. Tomorrow will begin a new life-style for us. I don't know what else to put, so I won't add anything else tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment