Well it was a rainy day in West Jordan. Oh and there was snow too. We weren't able to make it to church today because Jordon was very sore and had a headache. I guess I should explain why Jordon was so sore. Yesterday while we were rearranging furniture, Jordon had a seizure and some cement cinder blocks caught his fall. He is scraped and bruised and sore, but doing well. We thought we had the seizures under control because he hasn't really had one for almost a week. I guess Jordon just did a little too much. He has taken it very easy since. Jordon also got a buzz cut!!! Yeah for short hair. After much rest, we also went over to my parents house, where Jordon enjoyed holding our neice Kimbre. It is one of his favorite things to do!

5 comments:
He is going to make a great father. He is so cute with all his niece's and nephew's. Sorry to hear about the siezure! Hopefully they can get those under control. That is a little scary. Take care and thanks for the update!
Wow Jordon if I do say so myself you are looking might handsome. You honestly look great...and you look like a natural with the kids. :) Please take care of yourself. Your falls are scary. Glad to know everything is going well. Love ya lots!
Hey Jordon. You look good! I am so impressed with how strong you are both physically and mentally. Be careful with the seizures though. That's too dangerous when you land on your head!!!
Jordon's lookin' awesome! And your niece is SO ADORABLE!
Him holding a baby looks so natural :) He is going to be a great dad. You look great Jordon! Love you both. Our prayers are constantly with you and we know the Lord has a hand in it all. Love you tons.
Post a Comment