Well, today Jordon reached a milestone in his treatment. He is 1/3 the way done with his radiation treatments. He is one tough guy, his doctor even commended Jordon on how strong he is, and how well he is doing. We also got to meet with Jordon's "favorite" doctor, Dr. Glantz. With his help, hopefully, we will be able to get his seizures under control (Jordon had ANOTHER one today). The doctor is going to try cutting back on the steroids, and increasing the antiseizure medication instead. He also gave us hope in regards to Medicaid. He said that it isn't a matter of IF it comes through, more WHEN instead. Yeah :o)
We are also so grateful for our blessings. We truly are being watched and cared for. I think about the poem, Footprints in the Sand, and I know that at this time we are being carried along. Love to all, and thank you for the love and prayers. We truly feel the effects of the prayer and your love!
3 comments:
Yay for being partially done! That's awesome.
I am glad he is so strong. I got butterflies when you said the Dr. said when and not if. That is awesome! We love you
We're proud of you Jordon and are always thinking of you. Wendi--you're amazing. Thanks for all you do.
Post a Comment