Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank Goodness its Friday!

Today was yet another great day. Jordon had therapy early this morning. He did some excercises, ate breakfast, and then did the dishes, all for Occupational therapy. The rest of the day he spent making our 5 month old neice, Kimbre, laugh. He is in the front room now making her giggle and snort. I think children have been a big help in his therapy and progress. There's just something special about them.

Life isn't always kicks and giggles though. Yesterday Jordon really worked hard, and pushed it, and it resulted in severe muscle spasming that we thought was a seizure. He was alert and attentive during though, so we are told it wasn't a seizure, we just don't know what it was. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend!

1 comment:

Briana said...

Aren't little kids amazing what they can do for someone? Every time I am around a child I automatically feel happier. Especially when its your own nieces and nephews. I love it!!! We miss you and have a great weekend.