
Today was another good day. Jordon didn't have therapy, but he kept pretty busy. Jordon helped me clean the house. He vacuumed, dusted, folded laundry, and other household chores. I love a man who helps around the house. He usually helps anyway, but I think he did it today to get out of some of his therapy homework.
Tonight, he helped me make posters for the Stake Valentine's dance that is coming up. Since we are the activitie chair/ co-chair, we get to help out with Stake activities as well. Jordon got to get crafty and creative. He enjoyed sticking hearts to the posters and he also helepd thread letters onto ribbon. He didn't enjoy me taking pictures though. He thinks he was having a bad hair day. J/K. His hair is growing so fast. Soon you will barely be able to see the scar. The doctor did a really good job stapling and minimizing scar tissue. Two thumbs up for a killer brain job for Dr. Fults. Anyway, its late and Jordon has therapy in the morning, so we are off to bed. Good night!
By the way, this is one of the almost finished products. Now we just need to print and paste the details in the center and VOILA, we are done!!!!

3 comments:
I never knew Jordon was sooo crafty!
Looks great! So are you guys in the same apartment? I heard you were thinking of moving cause it had stairs? Just wondering. Miss you lots! Great job on the crafts Jordon :) Wish I could get Todd to help me with my crafts. :0)
I love the new layout on your blog. You are so creative. You just amaze me as you continue to just go on and forward in life in with your callings.
Post a Comment