Monday, January 21, 2008

A Quiet, uneventful Day

Today was a very quiet day. Jordon and I spent most of it relaxing, cleaning, and organizing and watching the snow fall. I am glad we didn't have to go out a whole lot. Jordon is getting stronger everyday, and he can handle a little more each day. We went on another outing to Wal-Mart and Jordon did great!!!

As a side note, the radio station (KOSY 106.5) called Jordon's cell phone as we were leaving Wal-Mart and said we won a gift certificate to 1-800-flowers and tickets to a new movie that is coming out!!!! We were sooooo excited. I don't even remember signing up to win anything. Pretty cool though!!! I guess I must have signed up while I was sitting in the hospital room surfing the net!!!

As a quick side note: thank you again to all who comment, e-mail, and send notes of encouragement. They continue to brighten Jordon's and my day, so thank you!

3 comments:

Linda Mott said...

That's so awesome about winning the flowers and tickets. How fun! You should be excited!!

Candace and Brian said...

The quiet days are the best days. Plus you both need all the rest you can get. YOu have been through quite an ordeal. That's cool about winning. I'm never that lucky. Keep up posted we love reading about it.

Anonymous said...

All right!! :-) I have not wanted to intrude since the interaction in this blog seems to be mainly among your family, but I JUST HAVE TO NOW, since I keep seeing how much comments mean to you! We at The MindCenter have surely kept you both in our thoughts and prayers throughout the last few weeks. I have followed with joy and great interest all of Jordon's marvelous progress, and kept the others up to speed. Our little ones also continue to pray for Jordon. Thank you so much for this window into your lives. It means so much!