
Oh look, here are Jordon's pretty pictures!
Jordon is talking a lot more now, but he struggles in speech therapy. He can understand all that the therapist says and writes, but he he has to say the information back, it is like there is a road block that won't allow the words to come out, even though Jordon knows what he wants to say. Regardless, he is still doing better than the doctors and therapists planned, and so they officially gave Jordon the green light to eat whatever he wants!!!! That made Jordon's day. No more soft or mushy food. During the swallow test, the therapist told Jordon to take one bite of an apple, and Jordon did. Then he proceeded to polish off the rest of the apple. I think that was the final factor in allowing Jordon to eat all foods, and they hop to take out his feeding tube tomorrow! :o)
During physical therapy, Jordon they got Jordon walking on his own again, and he doing great. He is getting very steady, but he realy wears out fast. The therapist had Jordon do a balancing activity with his feet together and she pushed him around to see if could keep steady. He passed the test for today! :o)
After therapy, Jordon and I got to play more video games on the wii. This was my first time playing, but it was a blast! The therapists call me their tool in getting Jordon wound up. I bring out his competive side, and man, when that happens watch out! Ther is no stopping Jordon! (Just to throw it in for fun, I won bowling on the wii). After his therapy sessions, we got some great new. Becasue Jordon is doing so well, he gets to go on a field trip on Saturday. Jordon and I, and a few therapists get to take trax to the mall and go out to dinner!!! Fun stuff!!!
Well, now that Jordon is sound asleep, I have some work to do!!! Love to you all, and good night!!!
4 comments:
Yeah! That sounds like fun to go on a field trip. I do read this daily and it amazes me every day to read the progress. You better be careful or you're going to be wanting a wii when you get home-you know for therapy of course.
Whoops! I'm on my mom's computer so that last message posted as her. Sorry for the confusion.
Guess who got a wii for Christmas??? Uncle VERN! You are welcome to come over for a fun game of what ever sport. We also got the Play sports cartridge. But you both will have to share with little Payton who loves to play and beat as much as she is allowed
:0)!!! Michelle's character is quite cute, as is the old grandma, Kevin made up who plays for the computer...
Kevin bought me the Mario brothers game to play on the wii...NOT. LOL He sure had fun with it though:0)
Love you and again thanks for the update! Enjoy your date down town.
Maybe he will be given a 'wii' for his therapy... from some nice wonderful soul!
I am so amazed at how much he is progressing. I think that is awesome you guys get to go on a field trip. I am excited that Jordon is doing so well. You guys are an amazing couple and we love you.
Post a Comment