Taking some deep breaths as I move forward in my life. I am transferring records from the ward I have been in the last 6 years to my current ward.
If you know me, I actually hate change. Growing up I experienced far too much change in moving every year or so.
If you know me, I actually hate change. Growing up I experienced far too much change in moving every year or so.
Moving forward is not easy, however as one moves forward with faith in Christ and the Lord's plan, we are led to greater heights. It is not easy, but there are great things coming, as I say unto the Lord, "Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word".
I feel that this movement forward and upward is small but preparatory for even greater changes to come in the not-to-distant future.
No comments:
Post a Comment