Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chemo SUCKS!!!


Last night was Jordon's last night of chemotherapy, and it sucked. Jordon has not been able to keep anything down since yesterday morning, including last nights chemotherapy or his anti-seizure medication, inspite of the heavy doses of anti-nausea medication. The thing I am most frustrated about is that I can't fix it. I hate that feeling.

Jordon is hanging in there. The nurse was concerned about dehydration, so they prescribed a superdose of anti-nausea/vomitting medication. She also prescribed steroids to help control the naseau. We have to keep a close eye on Jordon because the super anti-nausea pills can increase seizure activity. :) Oh the joys.... However, it has been said, "Never give up! Never! Never! Never!"

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh yuck...No fun at all! Hopefully all goes well since this should be the end of the chemo.

3 Docs and A Diva said...

I am so so sorry. We just pray the chemo does it's job and the nasty swear word cancer goes away forever and Jordon will be healthy and feel better soon.
You both are in our prayers and thoughts. We love you . . .
We planted beautiful clematis this week to climb the beautiful arbor you built for your wedding celebration!

Linda Mott said...

You're right! That's awful. Just hang in there you two. It is a hopeless feeling when there's nothing you can do. The pictures from Yellowstone were awesome! Our prayers are with you.

Candace and Brian said...

Wow I guess I didn't realize he was doing chemo again this week. We will keep him in our prayers. We always do but "specifically" this week. Love you guys!

masonmadness said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the chemo. I'm just glad for you it is over for now! Sorry I have not commented lately. I read your blog and you are still in our prayers, I just don't take the time to comment like I should. Now that I have 4 kids home during the day I don't have as much time to do things. We love you guys so much!