
Well, this has been another wonderful week! Jordon and I went bowling with some friends on Monday night for family home evening. Jordon is a great bowler and we had a great time just getting out.
Jordon also started speech therapy again this past week. He is doing great. The therapist gave us suggestions about things we could do to continue helping Jordon in his recovery. She was impressed with Jordon's continual progress. He has come along way in 5 months.
Wow, in just 2 days it will be 5 months since our "adventure" began. The entire time we have been extremely blessed. We have witnessed many miracles, and been the recipients of numerous acts of kindness. I have a firm testimony of the power of prayer, and that our prayers are truly often answered through other people. My sincere hope is that we never ignore promptings, no matter how weird or random they may be.
Yesterday was a bittersweet end to this wonderful, humbling week. We found out that a dear family friend passed away. He lost his battle with cancer. He was the same wonderful man who interviewed us for our temple recommends prior to our wedding. I will never forget the sweet advice and words of wisdom he shared with us. Our thoughts and prayers go to his wonderful family.
3 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your friend. It is really hard to lose someone you care about. I am glad things are going better for you both. Prayer is a wonderful thing and I am very grateful for it! I know that if we all stay on our knees we will see miracles. Love ya!
So sorry about your friend. That is so hard to hear. We also lost a friend this week. He had a massive heart attack. Glad Jordon is doing well. That's such a blessing. Keep up the good work!
We were sorry to hear about your families friend passing away and hope his funeral went well today.
It has to be a tender time for your family and we send our love.
Kudos to Jordan for doing so well. You are both amazing and an inspiration to us. We love you!
Post a Comment