Well hello to all! It has been a nice and quiet week...for the most part. Work and home, and home and work. Well, for Jordon home and home, store and home. Actually, now that I think about it, we have had more going on this week than I thought. On Tuesday, we had the pleasure of going shopping with Stephanie for some birthday clothes. He got some pants, a shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. It was an adventure finding the shoes. We had to go to several stores before we could find a pair of 15s that would fit. Jordon also had a seizure on the little outing.
He has actually had quite a few seizures this past week. He had one on his birthday, one the following day, one on Tuesday, one yesterday, and a not nice one today. The seizures are affecting his breathing and make his leg feel funny for quite awhile after. Today's seizure was a little scary. His eyes rolled back and his breathing was shallow and he could only answer one question. Luckily it didn't last too long, and the neuro-oncologist that was on call said just to keep an eye on him until his appointment tomorrow. Jordon gets to go in and meet with the vampires (the phlebotomist), have an MRI done, and meet with his favorite neuro-oncologist. We also get to discuss the seizures and medication. We will definitely be switching to something a lot stronger. Well, it is late, and we have to get up early, so goodnight to all
3 comments:
Hope the doc can come up with something better for those seizures! That's so scary!
My darling Wendy, it is you! I was looking at Aliese's blog and was looking through her contacts to see if I knew anyone, and I pulled yours up and thought you wedding picture looked like you, but the picture was so small so I wasn't sure, so I looked through your whole blog to see if there where other pictures and there was not, so I found Laurel under your contact so I figured it was you. It looks like you have a little boy, he looks adorable.
I am so sorry to hear that Jordon is still having more seizures. Please keep us informed on what the doc says. It was so nice to see you on Tuesday! You both are in our prayers. Love ya!
Post a Comment