Monday, April 14, 2008

Pictures as Promised!!!

Well, thanks to Stephanie, we now have pictures of Jordon and his mask!!! Thanks Steph!!! So here they are for your viewing enjoyment!

The picutre above is Jordon showing off his mask and his new hair-do. The tape you see on the mask is where they did the radiation. It is very stiff, and I am glad I didn't have to wear it. When Jordon was done with radiation each day, he would come out with a waffle mark on his face, earning him the loving nickname of "waffle head" or "waffle face"!

AAAAAGGGH I am coming to get yoouuuuuu!!!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Hah! Waffle head...I love it!

Morgan Family said...

Hey I love the pics and think you look great! I especially love the first pic of you smiling! I look forward to seeing you today! Love ya!

masonmadness said...

Wow. He looks like the guy on Silence of the Lambs. I'm going to have nightmares now :). Thanks for the pics. My kids got a kick out of them. You guys are great. Love ya