Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm running out of Blog Post Titles

Sorry about the unoriginal title. I have run out of witty and creative temporarily. I also have not updated the past few days, and for those avid daily blog readers I again apologize. Lets see, things are going well. Jordon is has finished a week of his radiation treatments and is doing well. He is almost done with a week's worth of chemotherapy. He is already worn out from the treatments, but looking on the bright side, only a 6 more weeks left!!! We CAN DO IT!!!! Gitter done! (in the words of Jordon)

Besides making Jordon very tired, the radiation has also possible caused some swelling in the brain, and that is causing daily small seizures, (at least that is what the doctor tells us). He prescribed steroids to reduce the swelling, and they seem to be making a difference. Jordon's seizures are getting shorter, and seem to be affecting less of his right side. So, it must mean progress is being made. We are getting into a routine now as well. Jordon has to take his chemo at the same time every day, so we have a night-time routine down pact! I love routines!!!! Well, I am tired, so I am going to just stop typing, and wish you all a great night!!!

3 comments:

Linda Mott said...

So glad that week one is behind you. It's like checking off a list. It makes you feel like you're getting somewhere. Glad too that the steroids are helping with the seizures. Have a good sabbath! Love, Linda

masonmadness said...

I'm glad to hear that he is still hanging in there and being positive. You guys will be so blessed for all your faith! We love you guys. Hang in there.

Briana said...

Thanks for the update! I am glad the steroids are helping with the seizures. We love you and know everything will work out. Thank you for your positive outlook on everything and your faith. It gives the rest of us a lot of strength in our lives as well. Thanks again. We love you.