We hit the books today. Well, not the books, but the papers. Homework papers that is. Jordon had a TON of Speech therapy homework to do tonight. It really got me thinking, and if Jordon wasn't worn out enough, after the homework, he was EXHAUSTED mentally and physically.
We are half way through the second week of radiation therapy and Jordon is looking good and doing GREAT. Even though he has to take frequent naps and breaks, he doesn't let that get him down. He just keeps going, going, going, going, oh wait, that's the Energizer Bunny, but Jordon isn't far behind. He does what he can when he can. And I must say, he is doing great work around our apartment. Move over Mr. Clean, we have a new Mr. Clean in the house!!!
Someone was asking about Jordon's hair and if it would fall out, well, it is supposed to only fall out where they are doing the radiation. He still has his hair there, but it is starting to thin, so Jordon's hair just keeps getting shorter and shorter. The pharmacist (who by the way said she wants to adopt Jordon and I because we are "so cute") said Jordon looks like he belongs in the military with his haircut. Pretty soon, we will probably just shave it all off so he doesn't have bald splotches. BALD is beautiful!!!
4 comments:
You are too cute! I love you guys and pray for you constantly. Miss you.
Jordon. Keep up the Mr. Clean. Girls love it. Lucky Wendi. No really, you guys are really special in the wonderful attitude you have. We pray for you constantly and hope that Jordon can continue to do as well as he is. Just think, week 2 is almost over!!!!
Bald is beautiful! I definitely find it attractive at times. Every time I read your blog, things seem to be getting more and more positive; that's awesome!
Bald is beautiful to me too! Mark is also bald and I love it. I'm glad to hear Jordan is doing good. Thanks for your upbeat attitude all the time!
Post a Comment